Cheddar Sausage Biscuits

Read...


I also LOVE having Sausage Cheddar Biscuits out for brunch too. I don’t do a ton of brunches, but when I do I like have a few sweet dishes and a few savory dishes. Having a bit of both makes brunch so incredibly yummy – and that’s what we all want right? I have a few suggestions below of what to have with your brunch – you’re going to love this menu!

Ingredients
  • 1 lb of cooked breakfast sausage, crumbled
  • 2 c cheddar cheese
  • 3 c Bisquick
  • 1 1/2 c milk
Instructions
  1. Preheat oven to 450℉
  2. Cover a cookie sheet with parchment paper.
  3. Mix all the ingredients together until well blended.
  4. Drop tablespoonfuls onto the parchment paper and cook for 8-12 minutes until they start to brown.
  5. If freezing, let cool completely then freeze them on a cookie sheet and then put in freezer bag after they are completely frozen.